اجعلنا صفحة البداية RSS خدمة Add to favorite Facebook Twitter

Advanced

Several Palestinians dead as Israeli forces shell Rafah home
Man wounded in Nablus settler assault
Published Thursday 06/12/2012 (updated) 07/12/2012 22:30
Font- Font+
NABLUS (Ma’an) -- A 47-year-old Palestinian man was beaten up by Israeli settlers during an olive harvest south of Nablus on Thursday, local officials said.

Nasser Fayez Odah is in a moderate condition after a group of settlers attacked him with sticks and sharp objects, Huwara village council head Moin al-Dmeiri said.

A group from the Yitzhar settlement attacked the harvesters in an area south of village called al-Lahaf, the official said. The farmers had already obtained permission from the Palestinian and Israeli liaison officials to harvest in the area, he noted.

Rights groups says Israel systematically fails to prosecute settler violence against Palestinians, perpetuating the attacks.
Print
1 ) Colin Wright / USA
07/12/2012 23:45
Like reading about the oncoming zombie apocalypse. Another zombie attack was reported outside Nablus today...they particularly tend to lurk in olive groves.
Name Country
Comment
Characters
Note: Comments will be reviewed for appropriate content. Click here for more details.

Share/Bookmark

White House: Little doubt Israeli fire in Gaza school strike
Palestinian killed in clashes north of Tulkarem
Israel bombs Gaza ambulance as Friday death toll surpasses 100

Close Next Previous
All Rights Reserved © Ma'an News Agency 2005 - 2014