Man injured in Nablus gunfight, police seize weapons
Published Thursday 07/02/2013 (updated) 08/02/2013 18:07
NABLUS (Ma’an) -- A man was shot and injured during a fight in Nablus on Thursday, and police said the shooter had been taken into custody.
The youth was transferred to Rafidia hospital in the city and his condition was described as stable.
The assailant was immediately detained by Palestinian security forces, and will be held for 15 days before a military court hearing, Nablus governor Jibrin al-Bakri said.
Police then raided several locations around Nablus, and detained four Palestinians, he said.
Weapons, sound grenades, and drugs were found at the locations, the governor said.