اجعلنا صفحة البداية RSS خدمة Add to favorite Facebook Twitter

Advanced

Newborn baby injured in Gaza house fire
Published Wednesday 20/02/2013 (updated) 21/02/2013 09:35
Font- Font+
GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- A day-old baby girl sustained third degree burns on Wednesday in a house fire in the northern Gaza Strip, a hospital official said.

Jannat Ahmad Abu Ihayyil was admitted to intensive care at Shifa Hospital in Gaza City, head of the emergency department Ayman Sahabani said.

The newborn baby suffered burns to 45 percent of her body, including her head, neck and face, Sahabani said.

The fire, in Beit Lahiya, was caused by a candle.
Print
1 ) Mel / USA
20/02/2013 22:38
Or,was Jannat's death "In Beit Lahiya","caused by a fire",that was ultimately an effect of Israel's cruel blockade,collective punishment,on ALL Gazan's,incld.rationing all energy supplies which'd permit Gaza to have NORMAL power at full capacity,24/7? Or,"caused by"Israel bombing Gaza's power stations,& restricting power to FUEL household generators for ONLY 3-4 hours a day,the rest by candlelight,all while USG ALLOWS Israel to FEED off,& WASTE,Palestinain resources.CAUSE&EFFECT,POTUS OBAMA!
Name Country
Comment
Characters
Note: Comments will be reviewed for appropriate content. Click here for more details.

Share/Bookmark

Ministry: Rafah crossing closed for 81 days in 2014
Police officer killed, 2 injured in Cairo bomb attack
Islamic Jihad: Prisoners are not a 'game' for negotiations

Close Next Previous
All Rights Reserved © Ma'an News Agency 2005 - 2014