اجعلنا صفحة البداية RSS خدمة Add to favorite Facebook Twitter

Advanced

House fire injures 3 children in southern Gaza
Published Saturday 07/12/2013 (updated) 07/12/2013 10:59
Font- Font+
(MaanImages)
GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Three children were hospitalized Friday evening following a house fire in the southern Gaza Strip.

Eyewitnesses told Ma'an they saw smoke rising from Amjad Omran's home in Khan Younis refugee camp before fire fighters arrived and contained the fire.

Three children from the family were taken to Nasser hospital in Khan Younis to be treated for smoke inhalation, locals added.

A knocked-over candle was the cause of the fire, a Ma'an reporter said.

Due to regular power cuts, candles are commonly used in Gaza as a source of light.
Print
.:: No Comments ::.
Name Country
Comment
Characters
Note: Comments will be reviewed for appropriate content. Click here for more details.

Share/Bookmark

Injuries reported after explosion in Khan Younis
Israel PM blames Palestinian leaders after Hebron killing
Israeli forces clash with worshipers in Aqsa compound, dozens hurt

Close Next Previous
All Rights Reserved © Ma'an News Agency 2005 - 2014