Fire destroys house in Nablus during power cut
Published Monday 16/12/2013 (updated) 17/12/2013 09:34
NABLUS (Ma'an) -- A house in Nablus was destroyed by a fire overnight Sunday after residents used candles during power cuts in the northern region, a PA official said.
Ghassan Daghlas told Ma'an that the Daragmah family home was destroyed by the blaze after family members used candles to light the house during a power cut.
Firefighters arrived and contained the blaze. No injuries were reported.
More than 20 villages and neighborhoods in Nablus district in the northern West Bank were without electricity for at least last four days after an electricity network collapsed following adverse weather conditions.