اجعلنا صفحة البداية RSS خدمة Add to favorite Facebook Twitter

Advanced

Khan Younis woman dies of carbon monoxide poisoning
Published Thursday 26/12/2013 (updated) 26/12/2013 19:58
Font- Font+
(MaanImages/File)
GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- A Palestinian woman died Thursday morning of carbon monoxide poisoning in her house in Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip, medical officials said.

Medics told Ma’an that 36-year-old Fayzah Muammar was pronounced dead at Nasser Hospital in Kahn Younis. She died of carbon monoxide poisoning caused by a wood-burning stove in her house.

Separately, a fire broke in a house in Gaza City causing serious material damage.

Eyewitnesses said the family of Thiab al-Qassas used candles to light the house during a power cut. A candle fell over and ignited a large fire in the house. No injuries were reported.
Print
1 ) spb / us
26/12/2013 23:56
Gee if it was monozide I would say Zionist fault
Name Country
Comment
Characters
Note: Comments will be reviewed for appropriate content. Click here for more details.

Share/Bookmark

'No breakthrough' in Israeli-Palestinian peace talks
Rafah crossing to open for Muslim pilgrims Sunday
Palestinian Christians receive the Holy Fire in Bethlehem

Close Next Previous
All Rights Reserved © Ma'an News Agency 2005 - 2014