اجعلنا صفحة البداية RSS خدمة Add to favorite Facebook Twitter

Advanced

2 Bethlehem residents injured in house fire
Published Wednesday 05/03/2014 (updated) 07/03/2014 16:15
Font- Font+
(MaanImages/File)
BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- Two people sustained burn injuries early Wednesday after a fire broke out in their house in the southern West Bank, civil defense forces said in a statement.

Bethlehem's civil defense forces said that fire fighters managed to control a fire that broke out in a family's living room in the al-Saff neighborhood of Bethlehem.

The fire was caused by short circuit in an electric heater, the statement said.

It added that ambulances of the Palestinian Red Crescent evacuated two people, one of whom sustained serious burns all over his body.
Print
.:: No Comments ::.
Name Country
Comment
Characters
Note: Comments will be reviewed for appropriate content. Click here for more details.

Share/Bookmark

European safety agency to recommend airlines avoid Tel Aviv
France's Fabius blasts Palestinian deaths as unacceptable
Israel says no reason to cancel flights after rocket fire

Close Next Previous
All Rights Reserved © Ma'an News Agency 2005 - 2014