اجعلنا صفحة البداية RSS خدمة Add to favorite Facebook Twitter

Advanced

Fire breaks out in Church of the Nativity
Published Tuesday 27/05/2014 (updated) 27/05/2014 19:59
Font- Font+
(MaanImages)
BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- A small fire broke out in the Church of the Nativity on Tuesday after a candle holder fell to the ground, security sources told Ma'an.

Father Ibrahim Faltas, economist of the Custody of the Holy Land, told Ma'an that a candle holder accidentally fell causing a curtain to light on fire.

The Patriarchal Commissioner in Bethlehem, Archbishop Theophylaktos, called on the chief of police in Bethlehem to carry out an investigation into the fire.

He said the fire caused minor damages to the Grotto of the Nativity.






Print
.:: No Comments ::.
Name Country
Comment
Characters
Note: Comments will be reviewed for appropriate content. Click here for more details.

Share/Bookmark

World Bank approves $62 million for Gaza reconstruction
Erekat: Israel responsible for peace process collapse
Palestinians injured as Israeli forces disperse march

Close Next Previous
All Rights Reserved © Ma'an News Agency 2005 - 2014