اجعلنا صفحة البداية RSS خدمة Add to favorite Facebook Twitter

Advanced

Israeli forces 'shell Beit Hanoun' despite truce
Published Monday 04/08/2014 (updated) 04/08/2014 15:02
Font- Font+
GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- A Ma'an reporter in Gaza said Israeli forces had resumed shelling in Beit Hanoun, despite an Israeli-declared humanitarian truce.

There were no immediate reports of injuries.

Israel had earlier informed residents of Beit Hanoun that it was safe to return home at 2 p.m.

An Israeli army spokeswoman said Israeli forces operating in the area had been targeted by militant mortar fire. The forces responded by shelling the areas from which they were fired upon, the spokeswoman said.

She said Israeli shelling had since ceased in the area.
Print
1 ) Ratami / Australia
05/08/2014 08:12
Israel has a history of creating and advising of safe havens and once there are sufficient numbers to make shelling worth while resume the attempts to kill or injure as many innocents as they can. Then like spiders they back off and lie in wait again
Name Country
Comment
Characters
Note: Comments will be reviewed for appropriate content. Click here for more details.

Share/Bookmark

Official: Cairo ceasefire talks still on
Abbas to US students: Don't let Israel 'drive drunk'
US jury finds Arab Bank liable for backing terrorism

Close Next Previous
All Rights Reserved © Ma'an News Agency 2005 - 2014